Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Why You learn Python and Where You use it?

Why you learn Python
-------------------------

A couple of reasons.

1. Very Easy to Understand and learn.

2. Interpreted Language.You can print line by line.

3. easy to debug.

4. Huge of the library function.Most of the programmers don't like this but if you are a beginner or create a startup then you must need it .

5. use everywhere. Not the ICPC(International Collegiate Programming contest.)

6. No syntax or brackets, semicolon.(Python 3 use parenthesis)

7. Topics directly use everywhere like List, Dictionary, Tuple,set and so on.

8. Never feel boring. 


This 8 reason is my personal reason . What I feel actually!!

But one thing remembers if you don't practice, then it's really hard to remember and understand How python code works and How I write this or solve this problem. So Keep Practicing, the more you practice ,you like this.



Where I use it
----------------------

1. Web programming.

2. Software development.

3.GUI (Graphical User Interface)

4. Scientific and Numeric.

5. Education.

6. Software Development.

7. Games (My favorite)

I will write the basic content each of this topic. So Don't be panic, if you don't 

understand.

Currently, I am working on web and Games. So , I will give you better information and my experience What I felt using python language in this sector.










1 comment: